Fastest 70m?

Sporkman_88

Ive decided to save up for full bandos (godsword chestplate and tassets) along with some other stuff. I calculated it will cost about 60m. I would like to have 10m left afterwards. What would be the fastest way to make all this money with these stats:

sporkman_88.png

Note: I realize this will take a very, very long time. I have 5.4m to spend. I will get up levels to whatever is specified. Any tips/advice would be much appreciated. ::'

Thanks

~Spork

awesome.jpg

untitled-20.jpg

newsig.jpg

BOW DOWN TO KING SPORK

tip: do NOT get a bgs with those stats. you will not hit high enough or accurate enough and a whip would be more worth it. if you really want a godsword, try getting your strength and attack to at least 85.

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

tip: do NOT get a bgs with those stats. you will not hit high enough or accurate enough and a whip would be more worth it. if you really want a godsword, try getting your strength and attack to at least 85.

I was planning on getting 85 attack strength and defence. I just got full void and I plan on using it at yaks with whip, strength ammy, d boots and rune defender.

awesome.jpg

untitled-20.jpg

newsig.jpg

BOW DOWN TO KING SPORK

Well, the major "fast" money only really comes from Armadyl or Sara at GWD. But to be anywhere near efficient at those you'll need :

85+ Range at the least, 90+ is great. Unfortunately chinning at Ape Atoll has been effectively removed so training range isn't such a buyable skill to train up quick. Expect to take some time with that.

70 Prayer, and 85+ Defence. Once you have those 3 skills you could easily go to one of those bosses and hope for a big drop. A few drop in a small team could earn you 60-70m pretty quick if you commit to it.

For the other two bosses, all you need really is 70 prayer and 80+ melee stats, obviously if 85+ then great.

But realistically it's going to take you a long time to get the skills to get to the big drops from Arma and Sara. And even then you're not sure of any drops..

Slayer is a good way to earn money once you're 75+. But not as "instant" as GWD.

And just another point : BGS really is NOT worth it. Not even with 85+ stats. There are much better things to spend 30m+ on, ala DFS.

EDIT : Please, please, please don't train melee stats at Yaks. Do slayer.

Duckie_Wins.png

Well, the major "fast" money only really comes from Armadyl or Sara at GWD. But to be anywhere near efficient at those you'll need :

85+ Range at the least, 90+ is great. Unfortunately chinning at Ape Atoll has been effectively removed so training range isn't such a buyable skill to train up quick. Expect to take some time with that.

70 Prayer, and 85+ Defence. Once you have those 3 skills you could easily go to one of those bosses and hope for a big drop. A few drop in a small team could earn you 60-70m pretty quick if you commit to it.

For the other two bosses, all you need really is 70 prayer and 80+ melee stats, obviously if 85+ then great.

But realistically it's going to take you a long time to get the skills to get to the big drops from Arma and Sara. And even then you're not sure of any drops..

Slayer is a good way to earn money once you're 75+. But not as "instant" as GWD.

And just another point : BGS really is NOT worth it. Not even with 85+ stats. There are much better things to spend 30m+ on, ala DFS.

EDIT : Please, please, please don't train melee stats at Yaks. Do slayer.

I much prefer yaks, as I cannot STAND slayer. Sure you earn money but ive never liked it. Especially because I always seem to get bad tasks. Also I havnt done Smoking Kills so I cant block tasks.

awesome.jpg

untitled-20.jpg

newsig.jpg

BOW DOWN TO KING SPORK

if your gonna train your att and str at yaks why dont you go to the experiments? better exp (might be crowded though)

Maxx97.png

maxx97.png

maxx97.png

maxx97.png

Volleyball... THE BEST SPORT EVER!!!

visage drop:22/06/08

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

barrows drops: none!

dragon drops: skirt x3, med x1.