agility for mep2?

electrone0

is it ok to do mep2 with like 60 agility?

just curious

and also do i NEED lvl 63 theiving for rocking out, or can i boost from 61?

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

Winged Fish on a RWT complaint-

There's four complaints on the whole site, one from a mother who was convinced by her son that the RWTers she was buying him items from were from Jagex (and then got scammed and is taking it out on Jagex), two people complaining about having their accounts taken away, and one ranting on the trade restrictions and wilderness removal.

Now just change the background color and page layout, and you have the RSoF

I did mep 2 with 60 agility + summer pies.

You cant stew/brew or whatever up in any skill for Rocking Out. I suggest Pyramid Plunder for 63 thieving or look at the BlackJacking guide in the Archieve of Wisdom (Dont know which of the 2 sub-forums).

will post link asap:

BlackJacking guide

5efw5y.png

Dutchy angel2w.gif

k i was just making sure. and i will be doing agility pyramid and pyramid plunder for the stats thanks.

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

Winged Fish on a RWT complaint-

There's four complaints on the whole site, one from a mother who was convinced by her son that the RWTers she was buying him items from were from Jagex (and then got scammed and is taking it out on Jagex), two people complaining about having their accounts taken away, and one ranting on the trade restrictions and wilderness removal.

Now just change the background color and page layout, and you have the RSoF

mep2 is doable at any agility level in theory however with the fail rate of the hand holds high agility is recommend I put it at 70(?) because I failed about 12 times for each crossing with 75 agility.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue