FTP Runecraft Skill

Guest Wo0t

Guest Wo0t

Which rune is best used to level up the fastest in the Runecraft skill without losing money (it doesn't have to be a significant profit, just as long as I don't lose anything)?

My Runecraft level is 46 right now, I am aiming for 65 (I know, it's a big difference).

Nature runes are members too :D.

Just go with air or earth runes, making tiara's is faster but it loses you money.

I'm not really an expert on this, I trained runecraft to 38 in f2p running back and forth between falador bank and the air altar. And it was boooooooring.

2dvjurb.png

i would get myself a pair of earth rune gloves and then craft that... you will get 2 runes per ess and that means you wil break even or make a small profit... im doing that at the moment and you get about 400exp per trip. its not much but its best there is

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Guest Wo0t

I think I will go with airs to make a large profit, then finish off with body tiaras ;) . I might go with earths (with gloves if I can manage to get them in FOG) if airs get boring.

Guest Wo0t

You take 14 body talisman (very expensive, but the experience is very good), and 14 tiaras (usually made from crafting), and then use the tiara on the ruins.

Guest Wo0t

I'm not sure.

Off topic: How do I add an avatar from my computer files onto here? I was trying to find where it's supposed to go, but I failed :-# .

EDIT: I just created a Photobucket account and uploaded it there.