Best way to go about killing 10k blue drags?

jade_slayer6

I'm not 100% sure if i want to do this yet, but if i were to kill 10k blue dragons i'd get: 85 magic, 75 crafting, 91 range and 83 prayer.

I'm kinda thinking about killing them in 500 increments and doing slayer between as a break.

Was wondering how many bolts it would take(or if i should even use bolts), to kill all of these dragons.

As a side-note: i am very familiar with everything to with blue dragons in taverly dungeon.

Drizzy_Jade.png

I'm not 100% sure if i want to do this yet, but if i were to kill 10k blue dragons i'd get: 85 magic, 75 crafting, 91 range and 83 prayer.

I'm kinda thinking about killing them in 500 increments and doing slayer between as a break.

Was wondering how many bolts it would take(or if i should even use bolts), to kill all of these dragons.

As a side-note: i am very familiar with everything to with blue dragons in taverly dungeon.

In my opinion this is NOT a very good idea. It will take way too long. Believe me. I tried getting about 10m from green dragons. 50k worth of bones/hides I got bored. I Quit. My suggestion would be aviansies. I once made 900k profit from one trip without B2P. Also trips usually take a day or a little more. Also you might get lucky with a clue. Also another thing about blue dragons is they are quite far from a bank. I think you should find another way to make money.

awesome.jpg

untitled-20.jpg

newsig.jpg

BOW DOWN TO KING SPORK

In my opinion this is NOT a very good idea. It will take way too long. Believe me. I tried getting about 10m from green dragons. 50k worth of bones/hides I got bored. I Quit. My suggestion would be aviansies. I once made 900k profit from one trip without B2P. Also trips usually take a day or a little more. Also you might get lucky with a clue. Also another thing about blue dragons is they are quite far from a bank. I think you should find another way to make money.

blue dragons =/= green drags. They are not far from a bank, fally tele-tab and 70 agility.

Drizzy_Jade.png

blue dragons =/= green drags. They are not far from a bank, fally tele-tab and 70 agility.

Still. There are MUCH better money making schemes out there. Green/Blue are mostly for newer members.

awesome.jpg

untitled-20.jpg

newsig.jpg

BOW DOWN TO KING SPORK

Well i mean, the money is a side bonus. The crafting, prayer mage and range are what im really after.

Oh... I assumed you were using the money to BUY all those things. Im sorry. Well than I guess blue drags would be your best bet :? .

I would be making 18M on the side tho :thumbsup:

Anyways, still need the bolt question answered

Drizzy_Jade.png

Well, considering the Taverly dragons are now multicombat, it might be tougher.

However, with your range...Umm..A rough guess of mithril bolts would be 30,000. That's a very rough guess. And by me. So, uh, it could easily be more or less.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Well, considering the Taverly dragons are now multicombat, it might be tougher.

However, with your range...Umm..A rough guess of mithril bolts would be 30,000. That's a very rough guess. And by me. So, uh, it could easily be more or less.

they fix that, its not multi combat down there anymore, the most blue dragon i killed for a goal was 2k and i have to say its really boring. but if u want u should go for it it not a bad profit if u keep both bone and hide.

bedce0cd19.png

Might just stick to slayer and see if i can hit any gold with that, thanks anyway.
Yeah, Slayer is much better. You can still get the mage/range/prayer exp if you do that certain skill on a task. Plus, I can make about 2mil per week, without any lucky drops or clues.
3-points-sig.jpg

Might just stick to slayer and see if i can hit any gold with that, thanks anyway.
Yeah, Slayer is much better. You can still get the mage/range/prayer exp if you do that certain skill on a task. Plus, I can make about 2mil per week, without any lucky drops or clues.

What kind of drops are you getting? #-o

Drizzy_Jade.png

What kind of drops are you getting? #-o

Junk clues, about 100kea.

Herbs drops, seeds, random items (mystic and such)

3-points-sig.jpg