what is 17.9k maple longbows (u) worth?

craggyp

I'm completely unfamiliar with junk trades, but I've heard these are decent junk and I'd like to get rid of them.

any idea of the sort of value that 17.9k maple longbows (u) would have? also, how would I go about finding someone interested in a junk trade?

tyvm in advance for any help :thumbsup:

craggyp.png

craggyp.png

ok, I price checked them, they're worth about 2.58m gp.

however if I'm understanding the concept, they're mostly used to increase the value of a trade when I'm the one selling the rare? I cant simply trade them (plus cash) for another person's rare? junk trades really confuse me...

craggyp.png

craggyp.png

ok, I price checked them, they're worth about 2.58m gp.

however if I'm understanding the concept, they're mostly used to increase the value of a trade when I'm the one selling the rare? I cant simply trade them (plus cash) for another person's rare? junk trades really confuse me...

If you want to buy something for less than it's worth on the GE, you'd put up your cash AND the junk items, but if you're buying something for more than it's worth on the GE, then you'd just put up cash, while the seller puts up the item AND junk items.

If you want to sell something for less than it's worth on the GE, you'd put up the item, and the buyer would put up the cash AND junk items, but if you want to sell something for more than it's worth on the GE, you'd put up the item AND junk items, and the buyer puts up the cash.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~