A couple of questions that have been bugging me...

bean824

Hey everyone, I've just got a couple of questions that I need to know the answers to...

- What would be the base + recommended levels for anywhere in Godwars Dungeon? I'm bored at the moment and I just want to try new things, so if I know I can get htem and try it out.

- Is there a way to make money from herblore, crafting and mining? (Check stat's below) This questions pretty self explanatory

- What slayer level do you have to be to start making a decent profit from it?

And,

- Are there any decent money making methods (150k+ an hour) that I can do at or near my current levels?

MY LEVELS

Bean824.png

Unranked levels - Strength 66, Range 50

UrbanLegend.png

Hey everyone, I've just got a couple of questions that I need to know the answers to...

- What would be the base + recommended levels for anywhere in Godwars Dungeon? I'm bored at the moment and I just want to try new things, so if I know I can get htem and try it out.

i say after you combat is 105+ you are good to go,try other monster hunting,falador mole maybe?

- Is there a way to make money from herblore, crafting and mining? (Check stat's below) This questions pretty self explanatory

now here is your answer,any kind of potion you make from the beggining,that is..making vials,collecting herbs,filling them and then gettting secondary ingredients,same apply for crafting and mining

i only have 61,but aberrant are really cool to make some cash

And,

- Are there any decent money making methods (150k+ an hour) that I can do at or near my current levels?

i have to say...theres really alot of different ways,maybe you can make some money the old fashion? wcing or mining are the best bet to start

MY LEVELS

Bean824.png

Level_up_boy.png

80+ all cb stats is the general requirement. having a large team is also a plus.

yes, theres guides that will help you. mining is a no brainer, crafting will score you a couple of gold if you know how to use the GE.

83+ fast drag boots and it competes well with 85 and 90.

And,

mine pure ess. fast, easy, and you don't need a lot of clicking.

i believe that i read somewhere that you can get something like 300-400k and hour tanning green blue or black hides (NOT RED!@!!!!!!!!)

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

i believe that i read somewhere that you can get something like 300-400k and hour tanning green blue or black hides (NOT RED!@!!!!!!!!)

I tried that and it was ok, but the tanned hides never really sold quickly... I just got fed up of waiting. I could try again, I suppose.

UrbanLegend.png

depends if bossing if bossing 110+ if doing anivvasieres 70 range +

minning defentely just selling the ores you mine coal up is good the other 2 not really unless you make the stuff liek farm or kill the herbs ext

dragon boots lvl 83

And,

minning pure ess and when you get a little bit stronger killing green drags also oak planking and woodcutting are pretty good 2 :P

MY LEVELS

Bean824.png

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.