How to get 9.8M fast based on following skills? (F2P)

voncritic

Your advice is deeply appreciated.

So, I need 9.8M badly to reach my prayer goal (to buy big bones). Killing giants for bones is not an option cos my melee training is done, and I'm tired of waiting and competing.

I have so so non-combat skills that can get me GP, what I need is your advice on what to do and how to do it fast.

Here are my current non-combat skills: (F2P only)

Woodcutting 81

Mining 80

Fishing 76

I have a mining goal of 85, but it is not necessary to be accomplished at this moment.

Thanks a lot in advance!

I am back.

Your best bet for training prayer would be to just bury the bones at the chaos alter in wildy level 13 since by the time you get enough money to obtain enough big bones, you'll be done. Also, buying big bones and burying them isn't practical. You might as well buy regular bones since they are so much cheaper and 3 regular bones > 1 big bone.

If your so bent on it, mining would be your best option.

The best way would be cutting yews, they are the closest to a bank and they are fast and give good money. i guess that you would be able to get atleast 500k worth of yews a day depending on how long you play so your gaoll of 10mil can be acomplished in just under 20 days...

hope dat helps a bit

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

The best way would be cutting yews, they are the closest to a bank and they are fast and give good money. i guess that you would be able to get atleast 500k worth of yews a day depending on how long you play so your gaoll of 10mil can be acomplished in just under 20 days...

hope dat helps a bit

Too crowded, and i doubt even a level 99 wcer could get 500k worth of yews in a day in f2p even if he played 4 hours a day.

my stats are similair to your excpet the minning-_- (i hate minning) but what i do to make money if cut yews and runecraft on the way there. so buy a couple hundred teleport to falador runes and a couple k of ess then bring ur laws, water staff, and 26 ess. craft you ess then run to the 4 yew trees right bellow melzars maze there is usually 0-5 people there i've personally never seen more then 5 people there at a time. once you have a full load tele to fally bank and reapeat till you got your money. it's good money plus some nice experience.

if you looking for pure cash and no experience running airs is the best money in fp except for rune minning. just go to world 16 and hope there is a high level rc'er there. there usually is at least an 8x crafter there.

good luck with your goal. btw what are you trying to get your prayer to n e way cause 9.8 mil would get you to around 75 pray i think (pretty tanked if you ask me)

Jesus_Statuz.png

well i dont think you can get that in 4 hours but my way which is up above i averaged out at about 11minutes for a load of 25 yews so

1250/25= 50 loads

50x11= 550 minutes

550/60= 9.16666

so about 9 hours and honestly 9 hours a day for 20 days......if your gonna do this say good by to friends and your health

Jesus_Statuz.png

Your best bet for training prayer would be to just bury the bones at the chaos alter in wildy level 13 since by the time you get enough money to obtain enough big bones, you'll be done. Also, buying big bones and burying them isn't practical. You might as well buy regular bones since they are so much cheaper and 3 regular bones > 1 big bone.

If your so bent on it, mining would be your best option.

Thank you. That's a very helpful perspective. Um, could you tell me the amount of bones respawn at Chaos Alter and the average respawn time? Are there any Big Bones?

And thanks to akballer47. What you just said is exactly how I trained my RC and WC. Yeah, Remmington is great, especially after the macroer-nurfed update.

So I'm thinking of both... Pure bone picking could be extremely boring IMO... except those bones respawn really fast! \'

I am back.

Always buy big bones instead of regular because of this forumula

using rough estimates of 1000 bones with this formula assuming you bury 1k bones an hour

1 BB = 430 gp = 15 prayer exp

1 Bone = 90 gp = 4.5 exp

15/4.5 exp 1 big bones =3.3 bones per bury

1 Hour = 15k exp with Big bones @ 430k/hour

1 Hour = 4.5k exp with bones @ 90k/hour

1 Hour of big bones = 3 Hours 20 of small bones

430K for 1 hour = 270k For 3 hours 20 minutes with Bones

430-270 = 160K More expensive but saves 2 hours and 20 minutes or 2.3 hours

140 minutes / 160k = 875 gp per minute needed to make to be same cost timewise as bones = 875*60 = 52.5k per hour

you can make 52k per hour cutting yews most likely as an example. You will gain the same prayer exp but have gained wc exp on the side, using that time instead of burying pure bones.

If anyone actually understands my terribly formated post then congrats, but I hope it made sense that its better to buy big bones from another exp gaining income, then just going straight bones

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

Always buy big bones instead of regular because of this forumula

using rough estimates of 1000 bones with this formula assuming you bury 1k bones an hour

1 BB = 430 gp = 15 prayer exp

1 Bone = 90 gp = 4.5 exp

15/4.5 exp 1 big bones =3.3 bones per bury

1 Hour = 15k exp with Big bones @ 430k/hour

1 Hour = 4.5k exp with bones @ 90k/hour

1 Hour of big bones = 3 Hours 20 of small bones

430K for 1 hour = 270k For 3 hours 20 minutes with Bones

430-270 = 160K More expensive but saves 2 hours and 20 minutes or 2.3 hours

140 minutes / 160k = 875 gp per minute needed to make to be same cost timewise as bones = 875*60 = 52.5k per hour

you can make 52k per hour cutting yews most likely as an example. You will gain the same prayer exp but have gained wc exp on the side, using that time instead of burying pure bones.

If anyone actually understands my terribly formated post then congrats, but I hope it made sense that its better to buy big bones from another exp gaining income, then just going straight bones

Ever realised how hard it is to buy big bones :wall:

But, yea, your math needs more labeling, but i guess your right. If big bones buy.

Your best bet is to get yourself 85 mining. Mine coal along the way and bank it so that you have money already. Once you get 85, do some rune mining, and your 10M shouldn't be too far off.

It'll be faster then wcing yourself 10M

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

Get 85 mining. Just power mine iron until you get it. Mine rune for a nice 350k an hour. It'll take you 5-6 days to get 10m depending on how much you play. From personal experience don't start at 84 with stouts, they lower your defence and take up inventory space.

Rune ore is the fasest way to make money in ftp.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.