My new bounty hunter f2p low crator

InferniBoy

Hey guys, I'm new and I've been working on a new bounty hunter, just for fun.

inferniboy1mc3.png

I am at 41 combat with no prayer and 2 def. it was a training mistake, I am not worried because I didn't level, and I've even heard it'll help me ;). Im lovin' fire blast right now, I use it as a first strike then attack with my scimitar (in duels) then I'll use it has a Knock Out, or my 2hander.

:pray: Umm, i was wondering if I should get prayer or not. would the extra strength levels I could without getting 25 or 31 prayer be better for higher hits than the 15% bonus of ultimate strength?I dont really mind losing my pixels cause I have woodcutting as a money maker.

Uhm. I just unlocked an account I had for awhile, he's 65 range, 61 magic 57 hp and 8 def., 48 combat I was wondering if I should get 70 ranged 70 strength 65 hp, 61 magic... or should I just start a new range 2hander account. Im liking this one, because Ive had him for awhile, and he's got cash and runes and junk for pking with already, so I donut have to start for scratch

yeah thanks for reading, please leave a comment, rate him if you want, remember he is only 41 combat... not nearly done. If you'd like add me "Inferni_Boy" I'm on all the time.

Cheers,

InferniBoy 8-)

i say jus go for 43 prayer it only increases ur cb byy like 4 or 5 lvs then go fo a few more str lvs and thus finally i say mabye 5 def it will b 1 or 2 lvs tht increase so in total for the prayer and range u will gain about 5-7 lvs but msbye jus go for str and prayer idk its ur account it depends where u want to go with the acc

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

i say jus go for 43 prayer it only increases ur cb byy like 4 or 5 lvs then go fo a few more str lvs and thus finally i say mabye 5 def it will b 1 or 2 lvs tht increase so in total for the prayer and range u will gain about 5-7 lvs but msbye jus go for str and prayer idk its ur account it depends where u want to go with the acc

wtf? no dont do this...

this would be a perfect lower crater f2p account. i say keep em how it is and just level str until u become combat level 52. and omg! this looks exactly like my pure. only thing is that i did get prayer to 31 and have little higher str. darn still didnt get 59 magic.

Hey thanks for the post, but it's needless to say getting 43 prayer is out of the question. The 5 combat levels you suggested is too much if Im going to be riding on 2 def. maybe if i got 40 def i'd get prayer, just to totally annoy people. lmao, try hitting threw 45 def and 43 prayer on, with the 15% def bonus? hahaha thats just mean.

But yeah, any real posters wanna make a comment? I need some advice here.

Cheers,

InferniBoy

EDIT:hey there yomyth, thanks for your post.

this would be a perfect lower crater f2p account.

So, I keep 1 prayer and train strenght. thats a good plan, one that im working on.

Btw yomyth, you still haven't added me bro.

Anyone wanna comment about my other account?

Uhm. I just unlocked an account I had for awhile, he's 65 range, 61 magic 57 hp and 8 def., 48 combat I was wondering if I should get 70 ranged 70 strength 65 hp, 61 magic... or should I just start a new range 2hander account. Im liking this one, because Ive had him for awhile, and he's got cash and runes and junk for pking with already, so I donut have to start for scratch

Hey guys, I'm new and I've been working on a new bounty hunter, just for fun.

inferniboy1mc3.png

I am at 41 combat with no prayer and 2 def. it was a training mistake, I am not worried because I didn't level, and I've even heard it'll help me ;). Im lovin' fire blast right now, I use it as a first strike then attack with my scimitar (in duels) then I'll use it has a Knock Out, or my 2hander.

:pray: Umm, i was wondering if I should get prayer or not. would the extra strength levels I could without getting 25 or 31 prayer be better for higher hits than the 15% bonus of ultimate strength?I dont really mind losing my pixels cause I have woodcutting as a money maker.

yeah thanks for reading, please leave a comment, rate him if you want, remember he is only 41 combat... not nearly done. If you'd like add me "Inferni_Boy" I'm on all the time.

Cheers,

InferniBoy 8-)

Okay, well for your other char I believe that 25 Is good, 31 will just drain your prayer faster. Plus try getting your Str up as high as possible without going over 50 Combat (look up a combat calculator) so that you can hit hard =D

For your older Char I think you should go for the 70 range 70 str deal, 61 Mage won't hurt because 70 range makes sure that you can't lvl from Mage unless your mage goes over it, you may want to think of going for 100 cb (maxing out str and range and keeping hp at 99 in your formula)

Zekei1.png

99 Slayer... Never gonna trim you up.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

[hide=Slayering Time]Zekei1.png[/hide]

Hey Zekei thanks for your post. I think I'am going to stay at 1 prayer on Inferni Boy, and just get as many strenght levels as I can.

I'am not to sure about my older account, but I'am going to train him anyways. the best way to see if he would be any good is to try it out. if he doesnt work out I guess ill make a new pure and go for 75 range 75 strenght 40 attack 37 magic and like 65 hp.

Keep the posts coming!

Cheers,

InferniBoy

• 3 weeks later...

Our company is a footwear enterprise which combine footwear trade with footwear manufature(www.sneakersupplier.com). For good quality of our products, we bringed in the best production equipments, technologies, and professionals from abroad. We produce over 1000,000 shoes per year.

We can produce various athletic shoes, recreational shoe, stogy, mainly Nike,adidas,timberland,gucci,prada, Luie Vuitton and puma shoes . We can provide Nike Jordan series, Airmax and Shox series.For example: nike airmax 95, airmax 97,airmax 2003, shox TL,shox R4,Shox NZ, Air force one(AF1),Dunk, Kobe,James, Jordan I-XX. All the shoes are packed in original boxes with retro cards, and the tags and style code number are 100% correct. We can not only provide the top quality shoes, but assure you the best price in china on the basic of the equal condition as well.Our business is successfully expanded to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Brazil and so on. .