[DONE] SPECIAL CALC: Brimhaven Agility Ticket XP Calc

I am a big fan up the Brimhaven Agility Arena and have found the popup map to be extremely useful, especially the ticket xp tracking and combining with current XP.

However, I have the Karamja Gloves which give you a +10% bonus to XP received for tickets. Would it be possible to add a checkbox to the popup that automatically adds the 10% to the total calculated?

Thanks.

Sharnel.png

(Both our Agility Calculator and Planner have drop-down boxes which allow you to choose the Agility Arena, which then shows the xp with and without gloves.)

However, I suspect that you mean the amazing interactive map of the arena, which is reached via a popup in the Agility Guide http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?page= ... .htm#arena and allows you to input the tickets you possess and calculates the xp.

For the Crew - look for the Agility Arena Interactive Map under the Atlas section of the crew interface. This is probably best handled by a calculator crewbie (Allbogs or Peter).

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Found someone with time on his hands and he added it. Look in the lower right corner to see a tick box for Karamja Gloves. When it's checked, adding tickets gets you 10% more xp.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.