Karamja diaries

Hantoumei

Alright, so i feel like completing the karamja achievement diaries, and the only things i have left are coming first in the fight pits, and killing a ket zek in the fight caves. Th fight pits one i'll figure out sooner or later, but the ket zek, i don't know the stats to get up to and kill one ect. My stats are 77 hp, 76 attack, 74 strength, 75 def, 57 prayer, 68 ranged and 70 magic. What kind of gear would i need to just get up to a ket zek, not to jad? Thanks!

ny_lucario.png

I have never done the fight caves, nor will i ever prob lol. but the gear i would say is get sum barrows and a good fast weapon (aka dragon scimmi) and a few potions and sharks. should get u prety far. if ur woundering what pots u need a prayer restored and some super potions. using prayer is real inmporant in the fight caves. gl with it tho! :thumbsup:

=0

I have never done the fight caves, nor will i ever prob lol. but the gear i would say is get sum barrows and a good fast weapon (aka dragon scimmi) and a few potions and sharks. should get u prety far. if ur woundering what pots u need a prayer restored and some super potions. using prayer is real inmporant in the fight caves. gl with it tho! :thumbsup:

bad grammar wow but not the worst

this may help

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=565504

foukouei.png