f2p combat

piemeldragon

hello =)

I used to be a member and sort of quitted playing rs about 9-10 months ago, but I sometimes log on for some old-fashion f2p fun ^^

I was wondering if there was a good guide or tips for a lvl 108 combat to get some good att/str exp.

My combat stats atm are

att 85

str 89

def 82

hp 88

I was thinking of ankous or lessers myself, but they used to be pretty crowded a little while back, so I thought I'd ask here.

Thanks in advance

99 Fletching - Edgeville Bank

99 Cooking - Rogues Den

99 Magic - Edgeville Bank ( almost all xp from 80 - 99 gained from high lvl alchemy spells and very proud of it =) )

99 Firemaking - Mostly Edgeville bank, also fally east

Retired- but I do like to play every now and again, and check up on how things are going

Well, if you're going for drops, I would probably go for ankous. However, ice giants give a little bit more exp. If you're looking for the best training, I would go with Flesh Crawlers or Spiders. Their drops aren't the best, but it's the best melee exp in F2P.

j0xPu5R.png

wow that was fast =p

thanks a lot guys ^^

will try them out later today

99 Fletching - Edgeville Bank

99 Cooking - Rogues Den

99 Magic - Edgeville Bank ( almost all xp from 80 - 99 gained from high lvl alchemy spells and very proud of it =) )

99 Firemaking - Mostly Edgeville bank, also fally east

Retired- but I do like to play every now and again, and check up on how things are going

Hmm yeah ankous are one of the best option, but if you are looking to make some good money aswell, try the worker cockroaches, the are only lvl 56, and as you can see in my sig, they give good money...

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png