How long does it take to uncharge a black mask?

Guthorm

I recently bought a black mask(7) and i need to uncharge it to make a slayer helmet, i am just wondering how long would this take.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Happens randomly when you fight something. So there's really no way to tell :?

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

crud.. does this only apply to slayer tasks or anything at all? i have been killing lessers for a hour and nothing happens

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I'm 99% sure it has a chance to do it whenever you fight something, including other players.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I bought one (10) when I started slaying three days ago, and it has now degraded to (0). Didn't even notice the charges, they're really useless. You best bet is just killing some monsters till it's (0), no fast way.

2dvjurb.png

awesome finally i can get my slayer helmet back @@@ ::'

I <333 you

11-1.jpg[