Terrorbird Help

Ixindor

Ok, I got 1500 Charms and 1500 Raw Birds. I plan on making them all into Spirit Terrorbirds.

Where is the best place to make pouches (closest to bank)? I don't have the other Familiar that teleports you to one that is close.

Can you make pouches on the small obelisks?

What is the best ratio to make into Scrolls?

House in trev if you don't have kyatt. Can't make on small obelisks.

I'd make about 500 of them into scrolls also.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

No, you can't make them at small obelisks, and once you get to 57 you should buy some spirit kyatt pouches and that tele's you right near an obelisk. The closest now is probably the one in the ogre city, or the one near the fishing colony.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

well, you can still use hot air baloons from cwars to taverly if you've done enlightened journey, just bring a ring of dueling to tele back, other than teleing usign a familiar, its the fastest way to reach an obelisk.

Blade409.png

Blade409.png

House in trev if you don't have kyatt. Can't make on small obelisks.

I'd make about 500 of them into scrolls also.

Pectoris whatever, the place where you fish monkfish is the best. With a spirit terrorbird and infinite running scrolls, it'll go faster. Do not change 500 of them into scrolls, thats 5000 running scrolls for 1000 terrorbirds, i would change maybe 20 of them into scrolls.

And don't do the hotair ballon way, because you can't bring familiars and you have to keep your weight under 40kgs. I tested it and its faster useing a terrorbird just running from falador.. #-o