getting 90M?

edard

imhoping to make that much in the next month or so. i was wondering if i could do that with 2 trips to sara gwd a day. i really dont want to go to any other gwd because in armadyl, all others dont drop enough, i only get into teams with noobs that dont know what to do and they end up telleing way too soon and i end up soloing. I am also wondering if most people that go to sara gwd know what they are doing, hopefully the 70 agility will weed out the idiots. i also need some kind of setup, i have looked at the guides in the archive, but i was wondering if there was anything more personal. I am thinking of useing verac karil, but i am wondering wif i should go with sara stole and torag helm instead of fury and verac helm. i am trying to save some money, would it work?

Bad_Eulogy.png

A torag helm is fine; i use one when I solo to minimalize losses. But as for the stole, I'd only wear it if your struggling for a sara/zammy god item. Also, I'd wear a blessed dhide over a karil's top as the mage defense isn't needed when you are praying mage.

Foooman.png