Using the spirit terrorbird.

AlexDT

I just made about a hundred terrorbird pouches, but I'm at a loss as to what I should do with them. Which skills to they help with the most?

Oh, and are the scrolls any more effective than using the energy spring in Oo'glog?

Thanks.

Farming runs, runecrafting (not laws), getting from one place to another, having extra space for things like herbs on Spectre tasks, mining, etc.

Yes, it is more effective since if you have enough scrolls, you have "infinite" energy. The Oo'glog bath lasts 15 minutes if I'm correct? While the terrorbird lasts 34 mins or so, so with enough scrolls, then it is.

Duckie_Wins.png

I just made about a hundred terrorbird pouches, but I'm at a loss as to what I should do with them. Which skills to they help with the most?

Oh, and are the scrolls any more effective than using the energy spring in Oo'glog?

Thanks.

You can always trade in your pouches for shards ::'

But spirit terrorbirds are extremely useful in runecrafting natures and for slayer.

make sure to convert those pouches into tireless run scrolls or buy the scrolls.

the terrorbird tireless run is useful because u dont have to go back to oo`glog often to recharge ur infinite run energy. the trip there lasts a few minutes. and the oo`glog baths special run effect depends on ur agility lv

lcchs.png

lcchs.png