Anima's H.A.M Theiving Guide!

Animaslayer

My first proper guide, rate :D

ham1ut1.png

Well, Being bored one day, me and my friend Chris decided to play hide and seek. (yes we were that bored)

It was my turn to hide and i gave him 2 clues, its pink, and meaty.

He was stumped, and so in my waiting of him to find me, I decided to theive a bit, and stumbled across a little thing. :D

My standard invent and equipment is as follows.

ham2mh8.png

If you don't have a set of full H.A.M you can theive the members and get a full set.

For those who have no complete idea where it is, its here!

ham3qh2.png

The dark blue line is the Glory teleport to Draynor.

The light blue line is from Draynor bank to H.A.M HQ.

The red line is from Lumbridge Banks to H.A.M HQ

The yellow line shows the Lumbridge teleport to H.A.M HQ.

To get in, first you have to pick-lock the trapdoor. It may and probably iwll take more than one try.

ham4vr7.png

When you go down the trapdoor, you will be at the big red dot, follow the path to the other cavern.

ham7kv2.png

Now the fun starts!

I will show you how to pickpocket the fastest and therefore get more exp/hr

Good Places!

ham8qo5.png

The female H.A.M member is stuck between you and the wall, meaning you can constantly pickpocket.

A place inbetween good and bad!

ham9ww7.png

I don't reccomend theiving like this as the member has a chance of free roam. Think of her as a criminal escaped from jail, you wouldn't let her roam free would you? If you would you need to go to jail. :o

Bad place!

ham11uq7.png

Although he can't move, he's harder to theive than female H.A.M members

Incredibly Bad!

ham10zt1.png

He moves, and is harder to theive because he can walk! Who seriously wants to theive him?

Summary: Basically theive the female members, easier to theive, same/similar loot, slightly less exp (not too much to argue about), and usually easier to get into "jail" spots. Also, the females only knock you into the jail in the HQ (rarely throw you out), however males throw you out, meaning you have to re open the trapdoor and run back in.

The males are just not worth it basically.

Now onto the little trick I found.

ham12ae4.png

While pickpocketing any member, if you are fast enough, when you reach in to the member like in the picture above, you will do an extra pickpocket.

So instead of waiting one pickpocket per animation, you can do two, per animation.

To stop boredom, try and do a few of the following:

- Watch a film or videos on youtube if you can get RS and the film/youtube into half monitor sizes (so you can see both)

- Try and get a "rally" of how many pickpockets you can do in a row. mines around 25 for females and 7 for males

Thats it really, my first proper guide, rate please :D

ham6fp5.png

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

done :D

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

lmfao i know :D

Animaslayer.png

wow not one post >_>

Animaslayer.png

dont expect people to post very fast, it isnt the blogs forum/general discussion...

good guide, 7/10 for now.. 8/10 if you crop the map picture (the IE outlines, just EWWWWW)

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

7/10 use better food, such as wines or cakes, I find that i fail less when lower,also pickpocketing hams is pretty straightforward.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

You should make a guide about the storerooms also you are good at this ham stuff (had 10 fullsets of ham before this) :lol:

Don't read this if you are reading this you should stop reading this or you will be sorry that you read this and wasted your time and then you will find out how dumb you are for reading this and how you shouldn't read long posts that seem annoying and also those who tell you not to read it or you will be sorry that you read this and wasted your time and then you will find out how dumb you are for reading this and how you shouldn't read long posts that seem annoying!

• 2 weeks later...

:)

Animaslayer.png