Cooking, Fletching, Firemaking

craven_range

Hello.

I need some help from all you cookers, fletchers and firemakers out there.

I want level 90 Firemaking, Fletching and Cooking. How should i do it? I have cooking gaunts.

I would also like an estimate of the XP per hour with the methods you suggest

Edit: Almost forgot, I have a budget of around 10m for doing this, but i'd like most of it back.

Here are my 'skills'

Craven_range.png

Hmm, seeing as lobsters are no burn at 68 with gaunts thats bad. So I suggest tuna until then and then lobs all the way to 90 with gaunts and an occasional monkfish if you'd like. For firemaking a cheap alterantive is maples and and expensive one is yews. And for fletching, yew longs until 85 then alch them then buy magics,string em and alch. Good luck.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Hello.

I want level 90 Firemaking, Fletching and Cooking. How should i do it? I have cooking gaunts.

Edit: Almost forgot, I have a budget of around 10m for doing this, but i'd like most of it back.

Here are my 'skills'

Craven_range.png

Your not going to get any of the money back, those skills all lose money unless you gather the supplies yourself.

Assassin1357.png

Hello.

Here are my 'skills'

You probably will only be left with half that 10mil or possibly less once your done.

Hmm, seeing as lobsters are no burn at 68 with gaunts thats bad. So I suggest tuna until then and then lobs all the way to 90 with gaunts and an occasional monkfish if you'd like. For firemaking a cheap alterantive is maples and and expensive one is yews. And for fletching, yew longs until 85 then alch them then buy magics,string em and alch. Good luck.

Well yews are out of the question since he wants most of the money back but firemaking won't make any back. You could just sell yew longs of the ge because alching will lose even more money unless of course, you cut the yews yourself.

Assassin1357.png

I just quickly skimmed through it and thought he wanted the quickest ways-.- Sorry :oops:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Ok, so far I've got

• Lobsters, until ?, Then ?

Maples until 90

Fletch Yew longs to 85, Alch, Then Mage longs to 90, Alch

Also, I believe firemaking is the only one with pure loss? The others I will recoup at least something, right?

Anyone know XP/HOUR of these things?

Ok, so far I've got

• Lobsters, until ?, Then ?

Maples until 90

Fletch Yew longs to 85, Alch, Then Mage longs to 90, Alch

Also, I believe firemaking is the only one with pure loss? The others I will recoup at least something, right?

Anyone know XP/HOUR of these things?

don't alch anything unless you gather either the logs or the natures by yourself instead of buying. otherwise its going to be an even bigger loss. I would suggest getting 70 cooking (by tuna or anything really) the do lobsters till 90. sell the yew longs on the ge (people buy them to alch), and do them all the way to 90

Assassin1357.png

If I remember correctly, I was able to get around 110-140k xp per hour Firemaking maples.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009