help! add/ remove programs, is not working!!

maxamillion

tital says it all, it all strated after i unenstalled all norton to install the new demo, please help, i have d/l spy bot search and destroy, spyweardoctor, yahoo anti spy, and ad-awear, and hasent hleped. i can also not go to windows update, but my auto update works, please help :cry:

Woah there buddy, I cant understand a word you are saying. :-/

Try again and this time explain exactly what you did and what isnt working. Provide good descriptions of the problem and any error messages that appear.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

First of all spybot, spyware doctor, yahoo anti-spy and ad-aware have nothing to do with your problems with Add/Remove Programs. Really depends you are trying to remove, maybe the program you are trying to uninstall is corrupt in some way, maybe u tried to remove it manually?

If this actually turns out to be the problem you can download some Registry Edit program or use run and type regedit if you know what you are doing. There are programs able to edit these Add/Remove Programs.

You have not given enough information how your windows update is not working...so i can not help you there.