Ranged training.

hellbellz

You're not going to get much faster than aviansies without busting out the chins. Ranged is just kind of slow until the high 80s. I would highly recommend sticking with the aviansies, the money is pretty nice for such an easy monster. You could even use it to buy chins :P

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I'd like to try some fast ranged experience, not including chins.

Anyone got an idea of what I can do for fast exp/h at 79 ranged? Aviansies are too slow. ;\

I like blue dragons under heros guld fast reswpan in low player worlds and high time respawn in packed worlds u can bank or sell the dhide/dragon bones I like using a crystal bow but the ammo is up to u u can safespot it but bring a dragon fire shield just incase if you are not lvl 111 the dragon will auto attack u in that case bring the shield

Pc i like also points for xp is decent but fast and fun u wont even notice your doing it

Kingmickez25.png

You could use Bronze Knives at yaks with void and ranging pots. it's 40-60k exp an hour.

I was thinking this, and I'll try it. Although i don't have void, i think it can get faster than these damn aviansies.

Thanks for all the comments so far.