Phone/Computer problem.

superson

Hello guys. Recently (yesterday) I bought a new phone, a LG Rumor (from Sprint). I did so in part because it can hold music. I bought the 2G memory card (boy it's small) but I got a set of 2 adapters (bigger one and smaller one) to plug into my computer supposedly. When I came home I looked on my computers and neither one had a spot to put it.

One of my computers is a Mac running OSX, but not the new one, bought about 4 years ago (IIRC). It's in the early 10s for the version I think, maybe not even 10.2 (not sure, someone is currently sleeping in the room that it's in).

My other computer is a Toshiba laptop, bought about 3 years ago (IIRC again). I'm not sure if this is the model or not, but on the bottom of the computer it says 'Satellite M30X'.

While my music is on my Mac, hooking the phone up to the PC wouldn't be a problem as I can transfer files easily from my Mac to my PC.

Where would I insert this card adapter into my PC? I think it's the standard card for memory things. Do I need to buy a seperate card reader? (not a big deal, only 8 dollars on Amazon).

Secondly, I know that my phone uses bluetooth. My friend has a new Mac, within a year old and it has bluetooth capabilities. He hooked up to my phone and showed me how he could transfer files. When I went onto my Mac and tried, I searched for Bluetooth but it said it wasn't properly updated. When I ran the update it said I needed 10.2.8 =S. On my PC, I couldn't find bluetooth anywhere. If I have it, where might it be?

Thanks for your help, TIF.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Phones and bluetooth... Two of my worst sections!

Can't you just plug in the phone with the usb cable that came with it, and check the memories on the computer?

My mom has some sony-ericsson phone, just drag and drop there when plugging it in (i don't like sync!).

Same thing with our cameras... Plug it in, and check out the photos.

Dunno if i should've written this... Perhaps it doesn't help you at all?

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Phones and bluetooth... Two of my worst sections!

Can't you just plug in the phone with the usb cable that came with it, and check the memories on the computer?

Not with mine anyway, I don't know for him though. I'm going to have to learn how to use Bluetooth with my brand new laptop, I don't want to pay Telus an additonnal fee to have the program.

The only cord it came with was the charge cord...

However!, I bought a Card reader for Macs and PCs yesterday on Amazon, so hopefully that should fix up the problem.

I will bump this thread up if it does not.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!