New Quest Information Leak?

hitman76

THE Burthourpe could mean the Burthourpe army or guards, as said earlier. Burthourpe is at war with the trolls to the north, and if I'm correct, the mountains oif Trollheim connect to the Wilderness. Perhaps the trolls are trying to get through the wilderness and attack Varrock, Edgeville, etc...? And perhaps the reward could be a new shortcut between the wilderness and Trollheim?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Hate to burst your other bubble, but a quest would have nothing to do with them.

I remember training on them back in rs1. I would fight them, and use my drops to buy ingredients to make pizzas to train with. This was shortly after Jagex came out with pizzas. Trust me, this was a long time ago. I remember doing it at my sisters dorm room when she was a freshman in college. Lets see. I'm a senior in college, and she is 2 years ahead of me. Holy crap. That was 5 years ago....

So yea, nostalgic moment gone now. The NPC's have always been there, I'm afraid. That is like saying the King Black Dragon will be in a quest....

I'm pretty sure at that point he was saying it in jest, and aside from that the kbd was in a quest last year. So sorry to burst your bubble... er twice.

"i don't talk much to postie pete, so i dont' know if its a common thing that he says hes "on a top secret mission" and it interesting how he says im on a mission for "The Burth..."?? whos this Burth??? And about this new wildy quest jagex is releasing...maybe it has somethign to do with the NPC's in the camp roaming around?"

1. Doesn't sound like Jest at all....in any form. Bubble not burst.

2. Never knew the KBD was in a quest. Bubble burst.

1 out of 2 ain't terrible :thumbsup:

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

Hate to burst your other bubble, but a quest would have nothing to do with them.

I remember training on them back in rs1. I would fight them, and use my drops to buy ingredients to make pizzas to train with. This was shortly after Jagex came out with pizzas. Trust me, this was a long time ago. I remember doing it at my sisters dorm room when she was a freshman in college. Lets see. I'm a senior in college, and she is 2 years ahead of me. Holy crap. That was 5 years ago....

So yea, nostalgic moment gone now. The NPC's have always been there, I'm afraid. That is like saying the King Black Dragon will be in a quest....

I'm pretty sure at that point he was saying it in jest, and aside from that the kbd was in a quest last year. So sorry to burst your bubble... er twice.

The KBD showed up for about 6 seconds in Tail of Two Kitties, showing that Bob the cat has visited him, and I beileve the Wise Old Man fought him during a cutscene in Swan Song. Real appearance, I'll say.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png