==My first lvl 3 clue Chase and god dam last one==come read

LinovUSA

I was killing blue drags when i got lvl 3 c lue, well i went to the lava maze in the caged lesser cage was my first clue, well i got there i forgot my watch, so i had to come back to get it, well i didnt had one in bank i had to get them again...well i got all the items came back got the first clue. Then i had to go to the Lumberyard well that was easy. After that i had to go to Hobgoblin mines, had hard time finding the location since they atcking me, after that i went to rogue castle kill zammy wiz got my next clue, and i think my last one was to go to Tyras Camp with a coordinate,well took me 15 min to find the coordinate, whooP lvl 108 Sara Mage comes out i start fighting, i have d long with me and some lobbies, dam i realize i cant win so i went to put prayer on, Arghhhhh i didnt recharge prayer, i ate lobbies, some lag came in, i ate again like 1 hit till i kill him, he got me and i died. After 2 hours of chasing this god dam treasure i ended up in doom :( . I dont know why i didnt recharge prayer. I am lvl 85 combat just for the notice. Well that was my 1st lvl 3 clue hunt, ended up bad and got me pissed off, now here i am sitting at 3 am in the morning typing my hunt :lol: Dam, i was so close on getting something good or may be not good, and im very pissed off, and i will never chase a dam clue again. ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIG.jpg

RealOne.png

Yea i died on my first lv 3 clue from pker in wild. Then 2nd one i almost died to lv 108 guy same sorta thing as you but i had drag ammy on me. Just be ready any time you gotta do coordinates in non wild its lv 108 mage and in wild i think he is lv 65 mage.

on my first lvl3 i was lvl 68 with a d dagger p i had 2 do grand tree 2 get 2 the co-ordinate aq lvl 108 wiz attacks me i was in full blue dragon luckly there was a house with a door :D :D :D and i kept attacking running in house attacking running in house bout killed me i had 1hp left did special hit a sweet 12-11 and killed it :D

and after that i got 56 bloods and a rune axe :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

on my first lvl3 i was lvl 68 with a d dagger p i had 2 do grand tree 2 get 2 the co-ordinate aq lvl 108 wiz attacks me i was in full blue dragon luckly there was a house with a door :D :D :D and i kept attacking running in house attacking running in house bout killed me i had 1hp left did special hit a sweet 12-11 and killed it :D

and after that i got 56 bloods and a rune axe :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

thats pretty weak, well my clue took me over 2 hours in order for me to die at the end, and it was 3 am when i died, i should of waited till next day on fresh mind and do the clue

SIG.jpg

RealOne.png

Just to clarify for everyone:

digging on lvl 3 clue outside the wilderness: level 108 Saradomin wizard

digging on lvl 3 clue in the wildernerness: level 74 Zamorak wizard

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

ya and the outside wildy one has a dragon dagger (p) i cant forget that... I died on my first lvl 3 clue too... stupid guy tricked me into digging this one spot and the wizard comes out and kills me! I was so mad i lost dragon ammy, dragon ring, granite sheild, my lvl 3 clue, and much more... :'(

I do a lot of level 3 clues. Just like most things, the more you do it the easier it gets. Figure out what works best for each location. There are a lot of tips in this forum and tip.it's treasure trail guide. I use to hate puzzles, but now I can zip through them. Don't give up!

tip: When doing clues in wild only bring weapon, clue, spade, chart, compass and sextant. If attacked, drop spade, chart, compass and sextant. You may end up in Lumby, but you'll still have your clue.

mcguff1.png

When you get your firsts in anything...

Try asking people like crazy. My friends know me like that now, so they don't get mad, but now I know almost everything.

'Cause I asked if "sara wiz was hard" or stuff like that, I got ready pretty good, and whooped them. Of course, my ranging was ok enough to hit 12s with rune.

Now I can kill zammy and sara without prayer, my ranged....

ON TOPIC: ASK your Friends