Dudy's Blog Of Slaying

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i use uber l33t hax and hack all your slayer exp and give it to fletching. gfson :P

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Thanks for the support guys! Will check it out for sure when i get a chance [bleep]e.

After 99 slayer my next goal is 80+ in all skills, i bought everything i need for this, just going to be at sc for awhile lol. Glad im almost done with slayer.

Oh and psi's right, i am a cannon noob. :D

dudy80sigy.jpg

Thanks for the sig Rose!

My blog to 99 slayer: Here

• 2 weeks later...

99 soon guys, im thinking may 15th right now but wont know for sure until im a bit closer. Thanks for all your support!

dudy80sigy.jpg

Thanks for the sig Rose!

Thanks for the support guys! Will check it out for sure when i get a chance [bleep]e.

After 99 slayer my next goal is 80+ in all skills, i bought everything i need for this, just going to be at sc for awhile lol. Glad im almost done with slayer.

sc is pointless if only getting 80 mining. not worth the time for that little exp gain. and each pick (proto) lasts only 9k (at granite/sandstone spot)

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

sc is pointless if only getting 80 mining. not worth the time for that little exp gain. and each pick (proto) lasts only 9k (at granite/sandstone spot)

Dont plan to use the tools for mining, only doing sc for smithing, crafting, and construction.

dudy80sigy.jpg

Thanks for the sig Rose!

Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god

Did I miss the party... Please I will let you whip me a thousand times for not being able to come!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm so sorry I know how much this meant to you god I'm so sorry I know you won't forgive me. :(

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god

Did I miss the party... Please I will let you whip me a thousand times for not being able to come!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm so sorry I know how much this meant to you god I'm so sorry I know you won't forgive me. :(

Lol... dont worry about it mario.... i missed your fishing party remember? Just glad to finally have 99 and be finished with my goal.

EDIT: Your new siggy OWNS!

dudy80sigy.jpg

Thanks for the sig Rose!

Been working on farming and runecrafting hope to get a few more levels in each by the end of the week.

dudy80sigy.jpg

Thanks for the sig Rose!