Herblore and Farming question.

Hidhaeg

I'm looking for a strategy to level up fast, money is hardly an issue, but rather, I'm limited by my current levels.

My herblore is 17 (From Quests), and my Farming is still Level 1.

Can anyone give me a general strategy to follow? EG:

Level 1-20: Make This

Level 20-40: Make This.

I'd really appreciate it, I can't seem to find much on the internet about it. :)

Serum 207 for herblore, remember to use tears.

That's all gibberish for me.. By Tears, do you mean Tears of Guthix?

Serum 207? O_o What's that?

EDIT: Okay, found out what it is. What level should I do that until?

Farming:

Level 1 - 99 - Plant and harvest seeds.

Herblore:

Level 1 - 99 - Make potions.

Very clever. nice post-count ++.

Anyone got any serious answers?

What do I need for that potion mentioned before? Vial with Water? What else?

What level should I move on from that?

Sorry about that, was in rush. Basically serum 207 is from a quest which i forgot the name, but it involves healing people....

you should stop using it around 45 i guess, or whenever you can start making something thats useful.

Sorry about that, was in rush. Basically serum 207 is from a quest which i forgot the name, but it involves healing people....

you should stop using it around 45 i guess, or whenever you can start making something thats useful.

45, Gotcha.

I know it's Ashes, and something else. Is it guam?

Herblore:

17-26 Make Serum 207 Which requires 'Shades of Mort-ton Quest. If u can't be bothered doing a quest make strength potions or other low-level potions.

26-38 Make Energy restore potions

38-45 (Legends quest requirement) Make Prayer Restore potions and make sure to use any spare herbs around on the lower level pots such as energy.

Farming:

1-5 Grow potatoes

5-7 Grow onions

7-9 Grow cabbages

9-12 Grow cabbages and guam

12-14 Grow tomatoes and guam

14-15 Grow tomatoes, marrentil

15-19 Grow tomatoes, marrentil, Oak trees ...

I think you get the picutre. Farming is a very open skill, just farm all patches all the time. Use herbs for herblore too :P

P.S this was my first post so not very good

Osadios.png

I agree with Upio's advice but if you're a little bit on the lazy side (like me) just do pure herb farming once you can farm guams. Just id'ing the kwuarms i've gotten got my herb from 58-59, and i'm not nearly out of seeds and havent made them into potions yet. All in all farming makes herblore cheap :thumbsup:

Range_0r.png

Anyways, BBL OFF TO SLEEP WITH A RACCOON

Do you really need advise, i thought this was purely common sense.

I mean, you plant the seed that gives you the most exp.

About the herblore, if your not worried about money as you said, then just make the best potion you can.

1-40 isn't really complicated, strategy comes in skills when people want to power level. 1-40 is 37k exp. Thats 1/350th of level 99! Congratulation.

No, but seriously, its rudimentary and isn't really difficult.

17-26 Make Serum 207 Which requires 'Shades of Mort-ton Quest. If u can't be bothered doing a quest make strength potions or other low-level potions.

It requires a quest? Does anyone know the requirements?

I could do with getting my QP's up. ;)

Don't forget to plant marigolds every time you make a run to the alotment patches. They are low level, cheap seeds but if you pick the flower you can sell those at 3.5k+ in the GE.

As said, if money is no object, do the best potion you can for herblore, buy ingredients and wfv. The same goes for farming, plant the seeds (allotment and (fruit)trees) that get you best xp, consider paying the farmer for a guaranted harvest (yielding more xp). Make super compost (you can use it ot get improved yield from farming patches).

Use tears of Guthix, and do quests that give farming or herblore xp, from the top of my head quests like Garden of tranquility, Eadgars ruse and the Wild vine quest. Do My Arm's quest to unlock an extra herb patch with guaranteed crop yield as My Arm watches over it. Extremely usefull with herbs you don't want to see go to waste like ranarr, snapdragon and up.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...