contacting jagex

5kak

okay so today somebody hacked my account and they dropped all my unsellable stuff like random event stuff and holiday stuff but i got the password back and my money i still had. but since there is no way for me to buy the holiday stuff, i was wondering if there is any way to contact jagex and ask if they can give me a chicken suit that i lost. does anyone know how to contact them?

PlRATESHIP.png

okay so today somebody hacked my account and they dropped all my unsellable stuff like random event stuff and holiday stuff but i got the password back and my money i still had. but since there is no way for me to buy the holiday stuff, i was wondering if there is any way to contact jagex and ask if they can give me a chicken suit that i lost. does anyone know how to contact them?

You can't and they won't give it back, even if you could. Sorry.

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

Didn't see the random event thing lol. Yeah, you're screwed with the random things, its gonna take ahwile to get them back. Good luck though. Also, set a bank pin.

I like chocolate chip pancakes

DO YOU?

Subway765.png

Barrows:Guthans Warspear x1

Dragon:Shield left half