500g granite wat rock do i mine? (i know in mine)

edard

i know where the mine is but when i did lamnent i got random weights, is there and rock that only spawns 500g? and where is it located in the mine

(i tried to ask this before but it got overlooked)

Bad_Eulogy.png

No, it didn't, I answered you. Why don't you go ahead and find that?

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

No, it didn't, I answered you. Why don't you go ahead and find that?

umm... ya it did i asked it after my first post on the subject

Bad_Eulogy.png

umm... ya it did i asked it after my first post on the subject

Why don't you go look? I answered, it's the last post on the thread. Last time I help you though- you don't even read your own thread -.-

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

i posted this before your answer came in i do believe so i thought it was overlooked. thanks for the answer tho

My post's timestamp says Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:28 am, yours says Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:05 pm. You didn't check your post before you made this one, why pretend?

i posted this before your answer came in i do believe so i thought it was overlooked. thanks for the answer tho

My post's timestamp says Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:28 am, yours says Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:05 pm. You didn't check your post before you made this one, why pretend?

This is help and advice, not flame and be pissed off. Go to rants. Its here.

This is help and advice, not flame and be pissed off. Go to rants. Its here.

Because spamming the same topic is totally okay in Help & Advice.

Why is Green9090 being attacked for this? It the TC being unable to accept the fact that hes wrong and his in ability to look before asking for something.

On Topic: To answer you question the mining rock give random amounts like an above poster said.

Next time please look or double check your post instead of making up an excuse on why you couldn't find something......

Thank you

Rox_Sabre.png

env_ragnarok.png