Could I do GWD?

Sk4terpunk90

I've got no idea. But 80/85 range/defence would really help.

You could do it, but it wouldn't be effective.

I mean, I just solo'd Zilyana for the first time today. It wasn't hard or something, just not efficient. I took like 12 minutes to kill her and used 13 brews. But it was fun <3:

2dvjurb.png

no.

dont bother with bandos or zammy, bandos is WAY to crowded, with bad drops and you get crashed if your low level...(below 120 really..)

zammy is hard to get a team, hard for the tanker, nobody wants to tank for zammy and bad drops...

go for sara or arma, get higher range and defence, sara is best i think, because much easier and can last far longer (75+ kills) and arma is a bit better hilt price and stuff, but takes more pots and last not as long...

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

no.

dont bother with bandos or zammy, bandos is WAY to crowded, with bad drops and you get crashed if your low level...(below 120 really..)

zammy is hard to get a team, hard for the tanker, nobody wants to tank for zammy and bad drops...

go for sara or arma, get higher range and defence, sara is best i think, because much easier and can last far longer (75+ kills) and arma is a bit better hilt price and stuff, but takes more pots and last not as long...

Yup plus i would also suggest armadyl because you can get hilt plus the armour aswell, and ye you would probably get crashed at bandos :ohnoes:

gabby_air.png

Best tip.it F.O.G. player =)

"No mercy for the weak, no pity for the dying, no tears for the slain"