Cool, All i can say.

Bad911

Anyways, My friend messaged me and told me he found something really cool. Of course, i was skeptical and i thought it was another one of his "ingenious" moneymaking plans that always fails. But, it turned out really cool. He sent me a music clip (which i scanned first, can never be too safe) and i listened to it. Afterwards, i asked him, "huh?". Then he told me to look at the title of the file song. It was called "XMAS08". Lol, turns out, he was messing with his C:\ drive and found a unreleased music clip. I don't know if i can post it on here, but i think its genuine. I asked him for the path, and i couldn't find it, but he told me it was in "C:\WINDOWS\.rs_save_32". I don't have it, do any of you guys have it?

I asked him where'd he unlock the music in RS, but he said he didn't know.

Well, happy hunting, (i hope this is in the right section, i remember seeing unreleased updates here).

P.S. If a mod could give me authority (and instructions) to post the music clip?

I would want to listen to it, and I can give you instructions. (PM me if your willing...)

I always like the RS holiday music, they are pretty jolly (well Christmas and Easter anyway).

Dr_Brinner.png