little help regaurding lockpicks.......

lockopener

Sorry for the lock picking n00biness, but can't you just use a bump key for most of this?

I think that ruins the lock, though. I think it forces the key through and breaks something. It was a while since I saw the news special, though.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

ah, lockpicking, so fun! I have never needed anything but a paper clip and a tiny flathead screwdriver (I only practiced on this 1 padlock, which my friend would lend me every lunch time so I could pick it. Best time stands at 2 seconds (was my 1st try too!)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Sorry for the lock picking n00biness, but can't you just use a bump key for most of this?

welll...... if you pick locks for entertainment and a hobbly why would one need to use a 999(bump) key?

I think that ruins the lock, though. I think it forces the key through and breaks something. It was a while since I saw the news special, though.

it doent ruin the lock it just just gives the tumblers in the cylinder a little "incouraging nuge" upward and if u time it right you can upen the door

dont kno bout other locks than door locks tho...

373884298_m.jpg

Well, I'll try my best to answer your question.. First off, it's a fairly good set, from what I can tell, but its not really the tools that are going to get you anywhere. I'm an amateur with picking locks, but I've learned that most of the time, it can be done with two small paperclips, bent into a straight piece of metal. The main thing you have to remember, using a tool-kit or not, you have to concentrate, and try not to let anything else bother you at the time, you have to block out everything ::'

i know that part i wached every video on lockpicking on youtube and spent 3 days laerning how locks work (:wall: :wall:) and then how lockpicking works

then i started puting a paperclip in my front door listening to the tumblers in absolote silence, then with an ipod in only using my fingers to feel the tumblers

then i realized i dont have a tension wrench..... soo i thought "if i can get real lockpicks not just bent paperclips to help me with my new hobby why not?" so here i am

373884298_m.jpg