mining help

diefo8401

It doesn't apply to attack. Pickaxes require only the set mining level. So for a rune pickaxe, it's level 41.

EDIT: This is what the Tip.It Combat guide says:

You can also wield hatchets and pickaxes as weapons, but these items are primarily used for woodcutting and mining. They are ineffective in combat.

That would tell me, attack doesn't come into play really.

Pandaman03.png

Pandaman03.png

aurasmalluo6.gif

It doesn't apply to attack. Pickaxes require only the set mining level. So for a rune pickaxe, it's level 41.
I know but i was wondering if i were to buy a rune pick would i be able to wield it in my hand so i could have 28 spaces in my invent. instead of 27

I was playing RS and i noteced that under all of the metal types that show up when you click on att. that none of the picks where there does this mean that you wouldn't need 40 att to wield a rune pick?

You still need 40 attack to wield a rune pickaxe and 41 mining to use it for mining.

[404] Signature not found.

I'm very sorry diefo, he is correct. Here is what the Runescape site manual says about it:

The Mining level required ONLY applies when you wish to use the pickaxe as a tool to mine rocks. If you do not have the required Mining level, you may still wield the pickaxe as a weapon (provided you have the necessary Attack level to do so). For example, if you have a Mining level of 30 and you obtain a rune pickaxe (which needs a Level 41 Mining to be used), you may still use it to attack monsters, but if you try to mine coal ore with it you will not be able to.

So you can still have 41 mining to use it but if your attack isn't level 40, you won't be able to wield it. Hope this clarifies things.

Pandaman03.png

Pandaman03.png

aurasmalluo6.gif