Barrowing 30Mil!

Barrowing 30Million GP!

[hide=About Me]Well, my IRL name is Ben, ive been playing runescape on and off for about 3 years. Im 16 years old and football (soccer) is my main hobby. I usually play runescape for a few hours a night.I dont play runescape as much as i'd sometimes like due to real life commitments i.e girlfriend, football team, friends and family, but im not complaining. Football is a main part of my life and my dream is to one day go professional.

Here's a pic of me. :mrgreen: 8-)

Tipit.jpg[/hide]

[hide=My Runescape History]Well I first starting playing runescape in mid 2005 sometimes. Took

me a while to actually start playing properly. It then grew into a game that I loved. I became a member in February 2006. My most favourite part of runescape was pking, just me and my cousin pking people for fun, nothing serious, however when the wild was taken away, I wasnt really bothered. Pking had become too competitive and serious for most pkers for me to truly enjoy myself there. I have had a few breaks in my Runescape career. Mostly due to real life commitments. But I am now back and in full swing! <3:<3:<3:[/hide]

[hide=My Goal]My ultimate goal as of now is to make 30million gp by barrowing. I have never barrowed for large money before so this will be something different and hopefully exciting:P. I currently have 5mil in the bank, so hopefully if supplies dwindle i can easily replenish.[/hide]

[hide=Barrowing Equipment]BarrowsWIW.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Barrow Trips 1 - 10]Trip 1

Drops: 24 Death Runes, 203 Mind Runes, 112 Bolt Racks, 77gp

Tunnel: Dharok

BarrowTrip1.jpg

Trip 2

Drops: 430 Mind Runes, 126 Chaos Runes, 43 Blood Runes, 54 Death Runes, 2126gp

Tunnel: Guthan

BarrowTrip2.jpg

Trip 3

Drops: 74 Bolt Racks, 122 Chaos Runes, 848gp, 78 Death Runes, 306 Mind Runes

Tunnel: Ahrim

BarrowTrip3.jpg

Trip 4

Loot: 139 Chaos Runes, 163 Death Runes, 331 Mind Runes, 638gp

Tunnel: Guthan

BarrowTrip4.jpg

Trip 5

Loot: 39 Bolt Racks, 39 Blood Runes, 451 Mind Runes, 112 Death Runes, 255 Chaos Runes, 238gp

Tunnel: Verac

Barrowtrip5.jpg[/hide]

[hide=End]Thanks for looking!!!

Ranger0125[/hide]

"Reality Is Wrong, Dreams Are For Real."

"I Believe Everything You Do, Good, or Bad, Will Come Back On You."

- Tupac Shakur, 1971-1996, R.I.P.

Not bad, with a bit of luck you will make the 30 mil... You should try to get a chapel and a kharyll portal in your house, It does save alot of time, But you can do that when you start to make alot of money ;).

Your setup isn't that bad, In my opinion I would splash out a bit on Torag's and Karils including the X bow,you get alot of free ammunition from barrows, don't get a coif. (and ahrims, no hood or staff, if you decide to use ancients)

Luck be a Lady

ive done this before. i barrowed a santa and green mask around that time about 22mea. took me 250-300 trips i think logged everyone. however this is when prices was higher so yah :). its such gd fun tho and u get tons of mage exp

kyle14710-mc2helmet.png