Tipit Barrows guide wrong?

Johannas

Before I post this in website updates and corrections, I wanted to check this out with you guys.

The guide states...

You must now find your remaining brother. Explore the maze, opening doors. The remaining brother could appear randomly when you open a door, along with regular monster spawns. It is a good idea to keep opening a door until monsters stop spawning, and if the brother still hasn't appeared, move on to another door. He may take some time to appear but it will happen eventually. If the brother that was supposed to be in your tunnel mound does not turn up from a door spawn, opening the chest will spawn him. Any brother you didn't kill earlier in their mound will also appear randomly when opening doors in the tunnel. Fighting the brothers down here will be discussed in the next section. When you have killed all six brothers, you can go and collect your treasure from the chest in the middle room.

Now I killed all (except guthan to go throught his tunnel) the brothers in their mounds and went in the tunnel.

Every single time i go in the tunnels i encounter the 6th brother by either opening to doors, or sometimes i have to open the chest.

In my last trip i got to the chest, put on my prayer in expectancy to kill guthan but when i searched the chest he didn't appear. This contradicts what the guide says. (specific part in bold)

Is this a glitch? Or is the tipit guide just wrong?

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

^^ Yeah apart from it jeopordized my hopes of getting a barrows piece!

Oh well...

Worth reporting to Jagex?

Didn't jeopardize your hopes of getting every Barrows piece, just Guthans. ;)

Dennydispoto.gif

Dag King Drops: D axe(3), Zerker Ring(3)

Barrows Drops: 2 Guthan Spears. 33 drops total.