New sig

Lizzyliz42

the background is nice,but the boarder should be darker, not lighter then the main portian in the sig most of the time, and in this one, the render doesn't blend into the picture very well either. the colors you choose are very bright vivid colors while the render is a more pastal type so i'd think about colors next time, the text, i cant really read it, the background is nice though ::' keep at it

legends2.jpg

Not a big fan of it. The background looks ok but lacks depth and it's pretty much just some brushes, try to use different techniques like smudging. The background colours don't really fit those of the render, and they're a bit too saturated which makes them quite distracting. I don't really like the border, I'd use a more simple one. Some problems with the text too, its not too readable and the font and placement could be better. I'd go with either a simple or a more medieval-ish font, but the one you have currently is too... funky.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

Very saturated, and everything looks an odd colour. Speaking of colours it looks crazily over use of a crappy palette. The background is alright, but as jopie said, lacks depth. I can't say i'm an expert on that. Just keep practicing though.

lampost_sig_stark.png