Camel dung!

Lillstenis

During the Feud Quest, ask Ali the kebab seller in Pollnivneach to give you some of his special red hot sauce. Use the red hot sauce on the camel trough at the Ali the Camel Mans house. A camel will promptly dump the dung for you. Pick it up with a bucket. Can also be obtained by wearing a Camulet (from Enakhra's Lament quest) and asking any camel in Al Kharid.

During the Feud Quest, ask Ali the kebab seller in Pollnivneach to give you some of his special red hot sauce. Use the red hot sauce on the camel trough at the Ali the Camel Mans house. A camel will promptly dump the dung for you. Pick it up with a bucket. Can also be obtained by wearing a Camulet (from Enakhra's Lament quest) and asking any camel in Al Kharid.

Ï personally tried to ask the camels. None would " Give " me dung. :?

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

Yeah. It says asking and that isn't really the case here. That's what confused me but meh, thanks anyways all of you. ;-)

Yeah. It says asking and that isn't really the case here. That's what confused me but meh, thanks anyways all of you. ;-)

i tried and for some reason i couldnt recharge my camulet with the dung from the hot sauce, just sit in alkharid and ask camels for dung, personallu ive spoken to all of them and listened to their poems etc, some people say they wont give dung unless you do that.... But its much easier than going to pollivineach ( and funny when you make one poo in the bank )

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O