crafting

roses

hey, jus wanna say thx in advance!

im currently 60 crafting and would like to achieve 90 atleast, i have done the flax method and done the games necklases method and cannot do it anymore,

so atm i am killing green drags selling bones buying hides and crafting green vambraces, is this the best and cheapest method to 90? or should i wait till green d hide body then craft them? i will b alching the braces btw

Since you lose money on all d'hide products. Its the fastest way to simply make the best d'hide things you can and then alch. Cheapest is by far the flax method and you make money back, but the fastest is probably what you are doing as far as I know. I'm only 70 crafting so, there may be better ways, but I'm not sure about them.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Stick With Dhides as main Xp, but I'd also recommend battlestaves.

Dependent upon the level of varrock armour you have, you can buy up to 64 staves a day from Zaff, then add orbs (up to you whether to do from scratch or buy) hi alch, and there's a little bit o xp, with a little bit o profit everyday.

I found that charging orbs was also reasonable magic xp, so I did a fair bit of that as well, I'd recommend try a few runs, see if it works for you, and if not stick to buying components.

Best of luck!

countzeroh.png