The Demonata

IeatWindex

Before you continue, this is a series of books, Incase you thought otherwise.

I love the series. I finished Demon Apocalypse in a matter of hours, and couldn't get enough. I started with Cirque Du Freak then discovered The Demonata, awesome books.

I realized that Death's Shadow is being released in October, and for some reason people think book 8, if there is a book 8, is called "Wolf's Island".

Erm, this is meant to be a discussion, seeing as my Favorite book's thread is books in general, but I love the thought of a thread for this series :D

GG.gif

I'm pretty sure this belongs in the thread for books, but I'll put my two cents in.

Frankly the Demonata is one of the best series I've ever written. Blood, gore, and entertainment. Its like a three for one deal for disturbed maniacs. The author, Darren Shan, visited my library for a presentation last year. I was thrilled and got my Lord Loss book signed by him :thumbsup:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I'm pretty sure this belongs in the thread for books, but I'll put my two cents in.

Frankly the Demonata is one of the best series I've ever written. Blood, gore, and entertainment. Its like a three for one deal for disturbed maniacs. The author, Darren Shan, visited my library for a presentation last year. I was thrilled and got my Lord Loss book signed by him :thumbsup:

I hate you, your lucky. Anyways the thread I made for books is dead anyways.

GG.gif

These are the best books i have ever read, i prefer the saga of darren shan, i have read it about 5 times.

At the book shop i go to they have deaths shadow but not demon appocolypse.

ruadorksiggy.gif

Thanks SkyFleet for the awsome siggy!

^The Saga is the Cirque Du Freak thing right? I read that series. Was pretty good, but I personally believe the Demonata is a load better. The Saga was supposed to be a 20 book series, but Shan decided to end it at 12 -.- would've liked an extra 8 books to read.

[hide=]

But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Oh yea guys, please tag any spoilers, and please if you want/can name the book the spoiler is from.

From Demon Apocalypse:

[hide=]Im sad Darren killed Bill-E, and surprised Nadia was Juni. What made it so bad is that Bill-E didn't know he was going to die. He was all happy and smiling then BAM, dead. I hate Bec for taking over his body, but seems this is about to get a hell of alot intresting.[/hide]

GG.gif

I think the best scene in any of the books was the airplane scene (book 5 I believe?). So gruesome... yet so entertaining.

and I love the twists at the end of Demon Apocalypse because of the whole Bill-E and Bec thing (trying not to spoil anything because I'm too lazy to use hide tags ::' ). it sets up for a great next book. I can't wait for October.

[hide=]

[/hide]

montageo.png

Me, a person that doesn't easily show too much emotion, felt really bad when Bill-E you-know-what. Even as a person that wasn't real, felt bad. Im happy you kow-who- persons name that rhymes with ladia noore is dead.

Oh and the airplane scene with Lord Loss and Ladia Noore and such? End of book 5, but you-know-who apparently named[hide=]Bran in Bec, Bernarbus in others[/hide] came was beginning of Apocalypse.

Im such a nerd, but I can't get enough of the books.

GG.gif