O nose! no boarder the world is ganna end!!!!

Stilev

and i cant stop making manip's like a drug man, i think i need to go to a self help class man anyone know of a good one?

V1

Mnimble1final.png

V2

Mnimble2final.png

c\c if you want up to you really not like i can force you to, or can i.... :D :D and as the title clearly states, no info on a lack of a boarder pl0x all c\c is welcome

legends2.jpg

Hi, names TheReligiousOne and im an alcoholi...

Wait, this aint my class.

*gets up and walks out*

Ontopic

Nice sig man, love em, prefer v2 though, prefer the lighterness of it. Could maybe move the text to a diff position though, maybe along one of the diagnal lines?

gearscomp2dr6.png

Very nice Silev! :D They're both great, but I also think I prefer v2 :) And TheReligiousOne's idea about the text is pretty cool :) you should try it out.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

it took me a while to figure out what I was looking at tbh. I think the people blend in too well.

other then that, I don't like it. it's too messy but thats just my opinion.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

will do the text thing tomorrow, 2:30 am here guys and i see V2 is liked

V2 was made on accident when i deleted an early layer when i was just finishing up, i though was important, and was like, hmm that could look pretty heastly with just a little touch up.

thx for the feed backs all

legends2.jpg

Mnmble2slant.png

and you would be correct about the boarder on 1, orginal is 400x125, and the edges have to much black and was having trouble fixing it, so i just cropped it, and i didn't noticed i had not hid the later till i was to lazy to fix it ;)

legends2.jpg

That's not a photomaniplation. It's more of a collage than anything. A good selection of colours, and the composition is decent. That's about it.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips