meh..about time

so i was at a bandos mass to get ls points up, then they wanted to hop because was "unlucky" world :lol:

so some of use stay behind, one person joins my cc with me and gets cs on (the guthaner didnt get split, was still gettin ls on :wall: )

so we got this....

picture2bz2.png

picture2bz2.8c61e6464b.jpg

o, iv killed ALOT of bandos before, best drop shard....kileld like 700+ dry not even a shard so about time i get a drop :P

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

was getitn lootshare points up, when they left he joindd my cc with me it had cs

I still dont get it, what are lootshare points, how do you get them and what do they do? And how do you know how many you have. I never seen any of this anywhere on rs

King_Dacton.png

was getitn lootshare points up, when they left he joindd my cc with me it had cs

I still dont get it, what are lootshare points, how do you get them and what do they do? And how do you know how many you have. I never seen any of this anywhere on rs

*sigh* another ignorant high level, when a drop is had over ls the drop is valued the person who got the drop has the value deducted from his ls points, the people who didn't get the drop get the ls points, if there were 3 people 1 would get the drop and the others would gain ls points equivalent to the drop divided by 2.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

*sigh* another ignorant high level, when a drop is had over ls the drop is valued the person who got the drop has the value deducted from his ls points, the people who didn't get the drop get the ls points, if there were 3 people 1 would get the drop and the others would gain ls points equivalent to the drop divided by 2.

how the hell was I suppose to know that when its not posted or said anywhere?

King_Dacton.png

Ignorant and unknowledgeable are not synonyms.

Anyways, grats!

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png