Herblore

TriangleNub

What's the best potions to make from 64-70 herblore? I can either make...

-Make Super Restores

-Make Super Str's until I can make sup def

-Super Energies

PLEASE dont say farm your herbs. Any posts suggesting this will be ignored.

3-points-sig.jpg

Hmm, you'd make money doing both restores and strength. Which one do you have more money to spend on?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

You could also consider making prayer pots. The price difference between ranarrs and pray pots is quite small, so buying herbs is less costly. ::'

This is ver true, Id go that route. Might take a little bit longer, but I'd say well worth it.

You could also farm you herbs!

Hah, joking for course.

I'd say Prayer Pots or Super Restores.

Farm herbs.

Seriously, you're 64 herblore for a long while now, and if you would have farmed snaps for a month twice every day you'd have made a lot of profit and you would have been 70+ already.

Start farming herbs. Even if you're just going to sell them. It's great profit. :thumbup:

Making prayer potions is the best xp/gp I believe, but it's quite slow. I bet you could get 70 with 3m if you made super restores 64-66 and super defence 66-70, herblore is not that expensive.

2dvjurb.png

Farm herbs.

I don't think the implication was that he didn't farm herbs, but rather that the minute amount of herblore experience one gets every day from farming herbs is not enough. Factor in opportunity cost, and it doesn't help at all to say that. Even if he's farming snapdragon, he wants to then sell those for money for a better herb to use for exp if there is one.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png