$~~Runescape_rock's Money Making~~$ (May 2006) (AOW)

runescape_rocks

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Required Levels: 0

Recommended Levels: 0

Items Needed: 0

Cost of item(s): 0

Where to Go ----------------------

Pros: making 2 million a day like i do

Cons: There are none... huh?

BUYING LOW SELLING HIGH!!!!! It cant get any more simple than that. You can start as simple as items that cost 1gp each and sell at 5gp each and as you get more money buy and sell better items. I make around 2 million gp a day by doing this for just 4-5 hours. Im a merchant, ive played for over 4 years, im only lvl 94 and have total lvl 1350. The only con would be no lvls, have to be fully into it. DONT DO ANYTHING ELSE!!! It had to be your rs life. If you are going to make money, you have to focus all attention on it. You cant just take a time out for a week and go train. Work at it for a month and then take a break. I guarantee that you WILL MAKE MONEY as long as you are buying lower than you are selling for.

Haha nice disclamer... :lol:

This is the disclamer everyone! :P

Disclaimer: Anything you or anyone else did resulting in a loss from my directions is not my problem, however, it is yours. I do not care what happens to you and/or your items unless you keep on bothering me. Anything that I said in this guide is true in my mind and will work if used correctly. If you don't like my guide, too bad. If you want me to get rid of this guide, you must pay me 1 million gp + 10k per word taken away. If this guide helps you, that's great and I will be taking donations. Any donation over 10k is greatly appreciated and highly recommended. I don't care if this text is too small for you. If you have read all the way here, you must give me all your items, money, armor, etc...

Anyway, Nice guide. :)

dw_sig_sylvari.png

Proud Leader of Dragonwood.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding the clan or any of its members.

Combat Requirements: 108+ F2P Combat with 83+ Defence.

IRC Channel: #dwood on the SwiftIRC network.

ey nice guide mon, in clan war picking up stuff, you can be a lvl 3 if its a f2p war, to pick it up....

also world 66 p2p to law temple, bring 27 ess (and or law tally) and give it to the ppl in red, when you do they go in law temple and make it, come out, give ou 27 NOTED ess and 27 law, go back to bank, take out noted ess as regs agian and go back. also its easy if you use glory ammy to tele, my friend gave me 20 to borrow and charge and give back when im done so it goes faster

pros: make LOTS of laws for free

cons: LOTS of ppl, slow if you dont have law tally, price of law might drop?

The only place for f2p to get big bones is Hill Giants.

No, you can get big bones from Moss giants and ice giants too :D

Required Levels: 0

Recommended Levels: 0

Items Needed: 0

Cost of item(s): 0

Where to Go ----------------------

Pros: making 2 million a day like i do

Cons: There are none... huh?

BUYING LOW SELLING HIGH!!!!! It cant get any more simple than that. You can start as simple as items that cost 1gp each and sell at 5gp each and as you get more money buy and sell better items. I make around 2 million gp a day by doing this for just 4-5 hours. Im a merchant, ive played for over 4 years, im only lvl 94 and have total lvl 1350. The only con would be no lvls, have to be fully into it. DONT DO ANYTHING ELSE!!! It had to be your rs life. If you are going to make money, you have to focus all attention on it. You cant just take a time out for a week and go train. Work at it for a month and then take a break. I guarantee that you WILL MAKE MONEY as long as you are buying lower than you are selling for.

Of course this is the best way to get money...(an example is duke freedom)...but my guide is for training and money-making at the same time.

mysig31ha.png

• 3 weeks later...

Nice guide, only I think your wrong about the Trimmed Armor going down. I think its going up at a steady pace. God armor is rapidly becoming popular for f2ps, thus the increase in demand, thus the increase of price.

sigjh4.png

Nice guide...maybe add something about green dragon hunting? Unless i blatantly looked over it, i couldn't see it, and personally i think it's a good way to make money. I'll write a brief guide if you're unfamiliar with it, but i'm sure you're not. :)

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Nice guide...maybe add something about green dragon hunting? Unless i blatantly looked over it, i couldn't see it, and personally i think it's a good way to make money. I'll write a brief guide if you're unfamiliar with it, but i'm sure you're not. :)

I guess I could get some tips on dragon killing since I don't do that much. I did write about monster drops which will be there once I update my guide.

mysig31ha.png

I guess I could get some tips on dragon killing since I don't do that much. I did write about monster drops which will be there once I update my guide.

Specifically i meant green dragon killing, since this is generally the most profitable way (i think), but you're right there are all the other ways as well.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"