Find training spots here.

buzzbee25

Why ask for training spots when, if you help me, you can find the best ones here?

ok heres what you do, if you have a good training spot that you'd like to share with everyone else, then tell them here(for any skills.) lets say, as i was asking earlyer, i need a range training spot, and you have one. so to post your training spot, use this example.

Skill: Range

Wilderness?: No

Details: Go to to barbarian village and train in the long hall(i definitely don't recommend training here, its just an example.)

Common drops?: iron axe

ok, you dont have to sue that format, thats just so you get an idea of how you could put it, you could also just put it like this.

hey, i know a good training spot for rangers, just go to the long hall in barbarian village, and kill the barbarians from behind the tables, just avoid the rangers!

or any other way you would like.

Wish this post luck!

buzzbee25.png

buzzbee25.png

If you try and don't succeed... Perhaps you never will

This is a forum where you can ask for help and advice. Any guides or tips belong in the Player Made Guides forum. [/wannabemod]

Skill: Range, Magic or Melee

Wilderness?: Only if you want it to

Details: Ask your slayer master for a task, complete it

Common drops?: Rune items, herbs, coins, 100% slayer xp drop.

2dvjurb.png

i dont think this is the right forum for this and there is already a post like this in the general discussion section, so if you have a new spot its better to post it there.

here it is:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=758562

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.