Problems with Manage thy Kingdom

HexiledRazz

I've been using MTK to make some extra cash here and, and i ran into a problem.

Well, about 2 days ago i switched from max coal and rest to fish, to max to fish in rest to coal. To see if i'd get higher profits. So, i maxed out my app rating, and came back 2 days latter. This is what was gathered:

35 coal, 57 tuna, and 17 swordfish.

What the heck is going on?

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Sounds like you have under 750k in there, or you accidentally set some workers to idle, or you have extremely low favor. Put it more money, double check your worker settings, and rake the flax and herb patch until she tells you to stop.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

i think you mean 75k. But, i got my app to max before i found this out. Plus, there was 87k in the coffers.

No, I don't. Go put in 750k like I said and your problem will be solved. Next time actually read the instructions before coming to help & advice; it tells you that during the quest.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

MTK takes 1/10 of what you have in the coffers to a max of 75k. it won't take 75 k if you don't have 750k+ in there though. It probably took about 17000 gp and that is what you got for it.

I feel like an idiot right now...

I forgot it took 10%, not 75k every time :wall: well, thanks guys!

This also cancels my suspicion that it was losing me money, because it didn't give me over 75k in raw mats..

Like i said a few weeks ago when i asked for help on what to put my workers on, i didn't really understand the tip.it guide on it...

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.