fishing help

SacredFlam3s

Im currently trying to get 99 fishing, and before you start saying " you'll give up", i am regularly taking breaks. I was just wondering if im 69 fishing, its worth it to get summoning from 46 to 56/57 for ibis.

sailor89

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

You should get a granite lobster, without question. 99 fishing will take FOREVER, no sense in not having the best familiar possible while you get it.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

You should get a granite lobster, without question. 99 fishing will take FOREVER, no sense in not having the best familiar possible while you get it.

IM not sure if i have to combat levels, and the monsters to get that many charms.

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

IM not sure if i have to combat levels, and the monsters to get that many charms.

Erm, granite lobster is like 16 summoning - after the quest you get enough charms for it.

Erm, granite lobster is like 16 summoning - after the quest you get enough charms for it.

thats granite crab, granite lobster is like 74 summoning, or whatever one is higher. there are two granite crusaceans, one really low and one really high

SacredFlam3s.png

You're thinking of granite crab- granite lobster is at 74. 74 summoning really isn't that high. It won't take long at all compared to 99 fishing, and it will help a lot. Plus, it's not like you're never, ever going to want a high summoning level. 74 summoning will help your fishing, but 99 fishing won't do a thing to make summoning easier.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

You're thinking of granite crab- granite lobster is at 74. 74 summoning really isn't that high. It won't take long at all compared to 99 fishing, and it will help a lot. Plus, it's not like you're never, ever going to want a high summoning level. 74 summoning will help your fishing, but 99 fishing won't do a thing to make summoning easier.

Whoopps. My bad :o

also, i forgot to add this in the first post, i do not have much cash to spend, and no idea how to get crimson charms. some help needed there to please.

SacredFlam3s.png