Best way to level crafting from 44-60?

Hidhaeg

I've decided to train crafting up a bit higher - what is the best way to do this? Some sites I've read say stick with normal leather, or flax. They seem to be ridiculously low XP, and take a very long time. For level 50, I only need 900 silver bars - should I do silver work? Is that decent XP for me to settle on until level 60?

If not, what should I do next?

I suggest Sapphire necklaces, and if you enchant them turning them into games necklaces, you could make a profit. It is only something like 2000 to get from level 50 to level 60. I'm doing it myself right now. It is a lot faster than flax and you don't lose any money, but you make money.

I suggest Sapphire necklaces, and if you enchant them turning them into games necklaces, you could make a profit. It is only something like 2000 to get from level 50 to level 60. I'm doing it myself right now. It is a lot faster than flax and you don't lose any money, but you make money.

Could I still earn a profit if I bought the gold bars, and the sapphires, though? :)

Could I still earn a profit if I bought the gold bars, and the sapphires, though? :)

Yes.

I hate people who say alching makes profit if u make ur own nats. U could have just sold the nats instead.

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."