bgs

juventus5437

Prices are going down, not that massively, but quite a bit.

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."

If you WANT to keep (and use) it, by all means do!

I never understand why people are keeping an eye on the prices of items going down. Fact is, most prices (eventually) will. The keep eating their hart out about the price of item X dropping, if they wanted to keep the item anyways.

Eample: the whip. I bought mine for 2.1M at the time. Now they are 1.5M or so. Should I bother of the 500K I "lost" during this time? No, I don't because it's an item I use almost daily, and has given me much (and faster) xp.

For as much as I'm concerned, if you USE the BGS as an iten you always wanted to have, keep it.

If you see it as an investment, get rid of it, prices WILL fall over time, most liekly.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

If you WANT to keep (and use) it, by all means do!

I never understand why people are keeping an eye on the prices of items going down. Fact is, most prices (eventually) will. The keep eating their hart out about the price of item X dropping, if they wanted to keep the item anyways.

Eample: the whip. I bought mine for 2.1M at the time. Now they are 1.5M or so. Should I bother of the 500K I "lost" during this time? No, I don't because it's an item I use almost daily, and has given me much (and faster) xp.

For as much as I'm concerned, if you USE the BGS as an iten you always wanted to have, keep it.

If you see it as an investment, get rid of it, prices WILL fall over time, most liekly.

I agree. I tend to look more at the performance than the price. Few days ago I bought an AGS...performance was weak so I sold it back loosing 5 mil or so but I sold the AGS since performance in the respect of what I was doing was poor and not taking in consideration the price drop...I bought the SGS instead and am totally happy with it whatever the price is and how much money I will loose in due course...most important is that I am satisfied with the performance.

If you are doing GWD keep the BGS whatever the price is.

Mitchartz.gif

GWD:

Sara : 6 saradomin swords in 3 trips with team

Bandos : Hilt, Tassets, Chest and Boots (with team) 2 Shard 3 from minions

Armadyl : nothing yet

Zamorak : 1 steam staff (with team)

Spiritual Mages : over 40 dragon boots