Beacon Network guide corrections

Suiku

The troll at first doesn't trust you, so you have to get done Troll Romance and My arm's big adventure quests done for assistant

Also you need climbing boots for getting to him, so starting Death Plateau (and the boots itself of course) is a requirement

Also for the monk's assistant you need 53 prayer

Thank you

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

Also Orry (Jolly Boar Inn) won't assist you with the beacon if you haven't started family crest quest

If pics for prove are needed just ask for them

13Ra3.png

The seventh beacon (68 Firemaking required to light), near the Black Knight's Fortress,

does not, as stated in the guide, require a Prayer level of 31, but requires a Prayer level of 53.

If you do not have a Prayer level of 53 or higher, after a while you will get the following notice:

"The monk doesn't appear to be willing to talk to you about something non-spiritual unless you have a Prayer level of 53 and are a member of the monastery.

Glad I could help: Tusis (RS name: Coof000)

PS: If a screenshot is required to proof the stated correction, I am more then willing to provide you with this screenshot.

NON-MEMBER!!

Excellent! I've changed the guide and credited both of you: should be up on the site soon.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Woops! You put it in the wrong part, you put it on "East of Death Plateau" when it's "East of Trollheim" on the guide

Also, now that I think of it, you don't need to add "Death Plateau" as a quest requirement, since anyway you need to have this quest to start My arm's big adventure or Troll Romance :) so you can erase it

13Ra3.png

Woops! Fixed, thanks :)

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.