First Animated Stick Sig

LapTrap

an swfI think it stands for :shockwave flash: k i'll try uploading it and tell me if it works.

im not going to post it because it says "may contain virus" and people will acuse me of putting a virus.[/img][/code]

in flash? most likely if its an .swf but there are some other oddball programs out there well just create your flash file and save it then go to file>publish settings make sure only gif is slected then click ok now go to file>publish it should be saved in same directory as .fla file now go to imageshack.us find it cick open then click upload then where it says one for direct link highlight it and press ctrl+c(copy) then then dont spam another post go to this thread look in the top right corner of your first post click edit and click the img tab under subject or type in then-paste-your-url-between-the-tags-no-spaces-with-ctrl+v

if you click the img box click it again after pasting the url if you typed it then just type the last one make sure there are no errors and a slash in in the second tag only

not as complicated as it seems

as example i posted a gif made in flash of walking stick figure with a movie clip not very smooth because it was only done in like 5-10 mins

walkstick8zn.gif

I went under

File Puiblish setting, made sure only gif was on and clicked ok.

then i went under publish, and you said the GIF would be saved in the same place as an swf or fla but its not, and when i go to the open the gif onto an fla under all documents it only shoes te first frame but both of them are a picuture.