I need to get this clear

Dire_Wolf

Seeing as 4 of my teams member has been muted (Some for other reasons), i wanna ask this for myself and team.

In Clan chat:

What are the rules? I mean can you say things like "H o" or somehow avoid the censor? Is that allowed?

What's allowed and what's not please.

POST IT HERE AND PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY.

I heard by a moderator that in clan chat there is some things that is not applied depending on the situation...

Also i made a thread about there should be "worlds" where adult players could be in to avoid censor: and most of the posters responded by saying:

Use Clan chat.....

So i don't see how Clan chat has same rules as public/private

I'm a moderator too :roll:

If there were adult only worlds without censor 95% of their population would be 10 years old kiddies. There's absolutely no way to prevent that.

I don't see any tiny reason for clan chat not to have the same rules. Really. Enlight me, how is it different? Maybe there would be some point for a 18+ non-public (meaning only ranked people can join) clanchat, but then we have the same problem as with the worlds: how the heck would you stop kiddies from slipping in there?

2qcigdz.png

Yes i mentioned that already -.-

don't think about what's possible in theory, think about how it would actually work. How is jagex supposed to know what kind of people do you let in? keep in mind that if this would actually happen, there would be hundreds of such chats, a big part of them would be created by the same kiddies, so they could spam f-bombs, get away with it and think that they are very leet. Yay?

2qcigdz.png