3 New Bounty Hunter Pks

Hello... here's just a few bh pks I've gotten over the past few days. Enjoy!

Got pjd after I banked and looted this kill, killed the pjer but i ran outa food and didn't have an anti so I died of poison.

BountyHunterPk21.jpg

Fun fight and I got out with the loot!

BountyHunterPk22.jpg

Some 1 itemer teles to me with a whip and anti-dragon shield, 4 hits of my rune crossbow and he's downed for my first whip pk! Just got this an hour ago!

BountyHunterPk23WHIP.jpg

=D

Congratz on ur first whip pk but u shouldnt use ruby bolt e while pking i mean the max u can hit with the spec is 25 if that person has 99 hp. use diamond bolts e instead and when they are at about half hp switch to dragon bolt e then bam ko

kingvictor13.png

GWD Drops- Sara Swords-3 Sara Hilt-2 Zammy Hilt-1 Zammy Spears-3 Arma Helms- 2 Arma Skirt-2 Arma body-2

I gud Pk

Congratz on ur first whip pk but u shouldnt use ruby bolt e while pking i mean the max u can hit with the spec is 25 if that person has 99 hp. use diamond bolts e instead and when they are at about half hp switch to dragon bolt e then bam ko

actually the special is 20% and 10% to u

so 20 max for special

i laughed when i saw the wizard top in the first picture

foukouei.png

actually the special is 20% and 10% to u

so 20 max for special

i laughed when i saw the wizard top in the first picture

Welfare FTW

kingvictor13.png

GWD Drops- Sara Swords-3 Sara Hilt-2 Zammy Hilt-1 Zammy Spears-3 Arma Helms- 2 Arma Skirt-2 Arma body-2

I gud Pk