So you want a ranged update?

kingkonk

In my last suggestion I posted the amulet of ranged, an item that would accompany the wilderness arena. However I have a few more suggestions(seperated from the wilderness arena). However I realized that people were looking for updates that was A.) Ranged armor such as the white dragon armor, B.) New arrows C.) 50% shortbow special.

I decided that Jagex probally would have changed these if they intended to. So I wish to suggest the following:

Blunt arrows:

These are made by using a knife on arrows, this produces 15 blunt arrows of the same material. These arrows are VASTLY weaker yet are slightly more accurate and do not "break".

Heavy arrows: The opposite of blunt arrows, used by using arrowheads on arrows of the same kind. These make 15 heavy arrows. These arrows are Vastly stronger slightly less accurate and commonly break.

Just a small update thought.

no dice cause combining both of those making super blunt heavy arrows is a bad idea and is way to powerfull

also if you understood how the arrows worked you would know that the amount of breaks depended on the tips not the shaft

no dice cause combining both of those making super blunt heavy arrows is a bad idea and is way to powerfull

also if you understood how the arrows worked you would know that the amount of breaks depended on the tips not the shaft

Who said they broke depending on shafts aor anything about super heavy blunt arrowss?Noob...

you you said that 2 arrow shafts make it unbreakable

the arrowshaft does not determine the break rate you uninformed noob

and people would want to use one arrow with an arrow shaft and a arrow head

and another thing why not allow using extra feather whith them to make them always hit

you you said that 2 arrow shafts make it unbreakable

the arrowshaft does not determine the break rate you uninformed noob

and people would want to use one arrow with an arrow shaft and a arrow head

and another thing why not allow using extra feather whith them to make them always hit

You BLATANTLY didnt read my post. Read it then comment.

arrows have to be consumed, or everyone would train wth a stack of 100 blunt rune arrows, and then no one would ever want to buy more.

and that's pretty dumb, i mean blunting your arrows isn't going to make them any harder to break, and addind another arrow tip would just unbalance it, and shouldn't do anything for damage...

Nice idea, but it's not... really that nice after all. I guess i meant to say nice try.